Pelican – 1450 Case (Desert Tan)
Unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof.
Fast delivery directly to your door!
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- After Sales Service
- Secure Payments
Pelican – 1450 Case (Desert Tan))
The Pelican – 1450 Case (Desert Tan) is unbreakable, watertight, airtight, dustproof, chemical resistant and corrosion proof. These are some of the features of this Pelican Protector Case that offers total; protection for your equipment. It is made of Ultra High Impact structural copolymer that makes it extremely strong and durable. Its exclusive 1/4″ (6.4 mm) neoprene o-ring and ABS latches seal perfectly and includes an automatic purge valve for quick equalization after changes in atmospheric pressure. Your equipment can fit into the high density foam for total subjection and protection against impact, vibration or shock. A nameplate (included) can be personalized (engraved at additional cost).
This case is NATO codified and tested to MIL C-4150J (Military Standard), IP-67 (Ingress Protection) and ATA (Air Transportation Association).
- Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight
- O-ring seal
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Pick ‘N’ Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Personalized nameplate service available
- Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- Dimensions Inside: 14.62″ x 10.18″ x 6.00″ (37.1 x 25.8 x 15.2 cm)
- Dimensions Outside: 16.00″ x 13.00″ x 6.87″ (40.6 x 33 x 17.4 cm)
- Lid Depth: 1.75″ (4.4 cm)
- Bottom Depth: 4.25″ (10.8 cm)
- Total Depth: 6.00″ (15.2 cm)
- Interior Cubic Volume: 0.52 cubic feet (14.63 cubic decimeter)
- Weight with foam: 6.39 lbs. (2.9 kg)
- Weight without foam: 5.51 lbs. (2.5 kg)
- Buoyancy: 30 lbs. (13.61 kg)
- Temperature Range: -40 / 210° F (-40 / 99° C)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.